General Terms and Conditions
1. One entry per person. All entrants must be over the age
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The prize winners will be drawn within a week of the closing
date. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible
4. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing
date by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance
and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable
period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a
supplementary winner may be drawn.
5. No other equivalent prize will be given. The prize cannot be
exchanged for cash. The prize is non-transferable.
6. Participants will be deemed to accept these terms and
conditions by entering into the prize draw.
7. The winner's name can be found on request by emailing
8. Delivery will be arranged upfront with the winner and the
prize will be sent by post.
9. First Class Return train tickets are only valid in the London and South East area. Off-Peak
Standard Return train tickets are valid between any two stations in
the National Rail network - terms
and conditions apply.
10. By opting into this prize draw you may receive specially
selected train ticket offers, exclusive promotions from your
regional train operator and updates from the Third Party
competition provider. If you do not wish to receive special train
ticket offers or exclusive promotional offers, please state 'opt
out' in the Address field when completing your entry.
11. Plain paper entries can be sent to the promoter's address
shown below (see 18). No multiple entries accepted.
12. Entries from third party websites (including competition
websites) will not be accepted. ATOC Ltd reserves the right to
check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with
these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
13. ATOC Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the survey
and prize, or terminate or temporarily suspend this free prize
draw, in the event of any unforeseen circumstance outside their
reasonable control, or through any difficulties that might
compromise its integrity.
14. ATOC Ltd will not be held responsible for any elements of
the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers
directly at the time.
15. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the
16. ATOC Ltd and their agents accept no responsibility for
difficulties accessing the website or submitting an entry to this
free prize draw. No responsibility is accepted for lost or delayed
entries; any such entries will be declared invalid.
17. Employees and immediate families (defined as parents,
children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of ATOC Ltd and any
agents, subsidiaries, associated companies and anyone professional
connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter.
18. The promotion is run by ATOC Limited, Department LM, 40
Bernard Street, London WC1N 1BY.
19. Terms and all promotion rules are governed by English Law
and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
WIN Stomp tickets additional
Terms & Conditions
- Stomp tickets can be used at any Monday or Thursday evening or
Thursday matinee performance before the end of 2013.
- Chosen dates subject to ticket and accommodation
- Dinner includes service charge and VAT.
- Dinner does not include drinks or extras.
ZSL London Zoo Terms
- The competition closes on 17 May 2013 and the first correct
answer selected at random will win the main prize of a 2 passes to
ZSL London Zoo and an animal encounter.
- Experience valid for one year, from closing date of the
competition and excludes Public Holidays.
- The experience is for two people one of which must be over 18
years of age. Children between 3-15 years old, and are at least
3-foot in height, are welcome to participate but must be
accompanied by an adult.
- The experience is estimated to last about 20 mins.
- The experience needs to be booked 4 weeks in advance via the
ZSL London Zoo marketing department. Whilst every effort will be
made to accommodate your preferred dates due to keeper availability
we will require some flexibility regarding the date of your
- Please note that tickets for animal encounters do not include
general entry into the zoo. You will need to bring your ZSL London
Zoo admission tickets to gain entry to the zoo.
- Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a
disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality this cannot
always be achieved; please notify ZSL London Zoo before you book
your experience and allow up to 1 week for the decision. Pregnant
or nursing mothers or those who have given birth within the
previous six months will not be able to partake in the
- Experiences can be cancelled up to 14 days before the date.
After this time, we are unable to reschedule the date.
- Standard terms and conditions of entry into the zoo apply for
all participants on our experiences. ZSL reserves the right to ask
any participant to leave the site should they behave in an
inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- ZSL reserves the right to alter the experience or cancel it on
any given day due to animal welfare or health issues or changes to
the zoo's collection. If we need to cancel the encounter then you
will be offered the opportunity to reschedule.
- 1 runner-up will win a prize of a family pass to ZSL London Zoo
for 2 adults and 2 children (children aged 3-15 yrs)
- 5 runners-up will win a prize of a Tiger Territory goodie
- Prizes are non-transferrable and a cash alternative cannot be
Planet Hollywood additional Terms and
- Prize is a 2 course meal for 4 selecting from the attached menu
on the day, subject to availability - any kids 12yrs or under will
choose from Planet Hollywood kids menu (2 course with unlimited
- Must be pre-booked.
- Any additional drinks, side dishes or food ordered to be paid
- To be taken on or before 30 September 2013.