1/3 off for groups of 3 to 9 adults travelling together!
With GroupSave 3 to 9 people can travel together by
train and get 34% discount on Off-Peak fares to hundreds of
destinations in the London and South East area.
Invite a couple of friends to join in the fun on a day out,
or make the most of the discount with a trip to the Capital with a
big group of friends.
You can buy GroupSave discounted tickets online in advance or at
the station on the day.
GroupSave is available to and from many
National Rail stations in the London and South East area. GroupSave
discounted tickets are valid for use on the following participating
train company services:
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Single/Returns, Super
Off-Peak Day Single/Returns, Off-Peak Single/Returns and Super
Off-Peak Single/Returns, where available.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcards for travel only
from stations outside of the London area (not valid on Travelcards
in the London Fares Zones 1-6).
- GroupSave discounted tickets are only valid for use on off-peak
- There are certain days when GroupSave cannot be used on some
services. For a calendar of when these restrictions apply
please click here.
- All members of the group must travel together at all times.
Failure to do so could result in a penalty fare.
- Children in the group can be issued an adult discounted ticket
in order to obtain the GroupSave discount for the whole
Some Train Operators in London and the South East offer a
special flat fare for accompanying children, please check your
local train company website for further details.