2FOR1 Leaflet Offer Terms and Conditions
2FOR1 Voucher (the "Voucher") terms and conditions.
- Only 2 people allowed per voucher.
- Voucher only valid for full price adult (16 years or over) ticket to the Relevant Attraction on production of two Off Peak, Super Off Peak, Advance or Anytime return train tickets with a Relevant Operator on a qualifying route.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary ticket being purchased together for the relevant attraction, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- Amended, defaced or copied vouchers will not be accepted.
- By using this voucher you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the relevant attraction.
- Voucher value 0.000001p, resale or exchange prohibited.
- Offer ends 30 September 2015 and can be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- The voucher can only be used when tickets are purchased at the relevant attraction and not for pre booked or internet bookings.
- The Relevant Operator and ATOC (the Association of Train Operating Companies who operate this promotion for the Relevant Operators) collect and process your personal data for the purpose of sales analysis, market research and marketing. ATOC and the Relevant Operator are joint Data Controllers.
London and South Eastern Railway Limited ("Southeastern") - London and Birmingham Railway Limited ("London Midland") - Southern Railway Limited ("Southern") - Govia Thameslink Railway Limited ("Thameslink").
Canterbury Cathedral - National Sealife Centre, Birmingham Botanical Gardnes, The Big Brum Open Top Bus Tour - The Royal Pavilion, Sealife Brighton - Punting on the River Cam - The Royal Pavilion* - Sealife Brighton*
London Charing Cross or Kings Cross St Pancras to Canterbury - London Euston to Birmingham New Street - London Victoria to Brighton - London Kings Cross St Pancras to Cambridge - London Victoria to Brighton
* After 26th July 2015