Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings are supplied by Encore Tickets Limited and other suppliers chosen by them. Encore Tickets acts as a bonded fulfillment agent for this site. Encore Tickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operates within the code of practice STAR sets for its members. For more information on STAR please see www.star.org.uk
2. Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled, unless you purchase a Flexiticket option. Flexiticket allows you to change your booking to an alternative date up to 3 days before the original performance date, and protect yourself against cancellation charges.
3. Encore acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5. Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the event are the ticket holder’s own risk and in no event shall ATOC, Encore Tickets Limited, the venue or the producer/promoter be liable for any wasted expenditure beyond the ticket price and booking fee.
6. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket. Both Encore Tickets Limited and the venue management reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that stated on the ticket.
7. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), Encore reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
8. All prices which are displayed by Encore show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes Encores acceptance of your order.
9. All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
10. Encore try their very best to ensure the accuracy of all of their prices, but in rare instances pricing errors may occur. If Encore discover an error in the price of your booking, they will contact you via email or phone or letter and will give you the option of either a) re-processing your booking at the correct price or b) cancelling your booking with a full refund of any monies already paid.
11. The savings which are shown alongside combined dinner and show packages, is calculated from the package price as a percentage of the ticket face value and restaurant price.
12. Tickets and items purchased from the Encore site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder in the UK.
13. Your name and address will be held upon purchase. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. This site may from time to time send you information by email or post which it believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Encore Tickets Ltd who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
14. In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to Encore and they resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made within 14 days of the experience booked.
15. All rights, including copyright, on the Encore powered website are owned by or licensed to Encore Tickets Limited. Any use of that website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Encore Tickets Limited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Encore website for any purpose.
In using and purchasing from the Encore site you agree with and are bound by the Terms and Conditions above.