Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Offer and the Voucher
- The promoters are the Train Companies ("TOCs") trading as and hereinafter referred to as "The Promoters" and its following partners (“the Partners”) for the 2FOR1 and any other offers entry campaign ("The Offer"):
- The offer is open to residents of and visitors to the British Isles.
- Details of the Offer (2FOR1): One adult (or child) (“the Customer”) is admitted free of charge to a list of the attractions stated on daysoutguide.co.uk (“the Attractions”) when accompanied by one adult who pays the full adult price, unless otherwise stated on the pages of daysoutguide.co.uk website.
- Other offers: e.g., '% off' may apply as stated on the pages of daysoutguide.co.uk website. In the event of a full price and concessionary ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for. Conditions apply to specific attractions. Please refer at all times to the individual terms and conditions listed on this website (“The Conditions”).
- The Offer is obtained upon presentation of either a valid voucher downloaded and printed at daysoutguide.co.uk, a completed Days Out Guide leaflet voucher (which can be found in select stations or an advance booking ticket, plus valid train tickets (see FAQs for definitions of valid train tickets) (“the Voucher”).
- Oyster cards (including concessionary cards), Travel Cards sold from London Underground or DLR stations, Freedom Passes, Tickets sold in-flight (or mobile) for Stansted Express or Gatwick Express where the National Rail logo is not present, Eurostar tickets, Heathrow Express tickets and eTickets where the National Rail logo is not present are not valid with this offer (see FAQs for definitions of tickets which are not valid).
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, offer or concession rate offered by the Attractions e.g. family or group rates or other special offers.
- The validity dates of the Offer are stated on the Attractions page and/or on the 2FOR1 or any other offer voucher and are subject to the Attractions’ normal opening dates and times, unless otherwise stated. Please check opening times with the Attractions before making a visit and/or purchase.
- All information and prices detailed on the daysoutguide.co.uk pages are subject to change without notice throughout the promotional period for the Offer.
- The Attractions venues reserve the right to not redeem, or accept photocopied, damaged, forged or defaced 2FOR1 or any other offer vouchers.
- The Attractions reserve the right to refuse admission where the Conditions have not been adhered to and the Promoter will make no reimbursement for any unused tickets.
- For 2FOR1 vouchers: only one discount voucher may be used per two people.
- There is no cash alternative in lieu of using a 2FOR1 or any other offer voucher to visit the Attractions or take part in any activity in the Attractions.
- Exchange, re-sale of sale of the Voucher is strictly prohibited.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen of the Vouchers.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of property/injuries/or accidents that may occur during the visit of any of the Attractions or any of the activities in the Attractions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the Offer for any activity in the Attractions without prior notice.
- Please refer at all times to the Conditions, other special conditions, which may apply to the Attractions as detailed on the page of daysoutguide.co.uk website. It is advisable to double confirm the Conditions and another special conditions, along with the entrance rates with the Attractions before making a visit/purchase.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee the opening hours of the Attractions and parts or all of certain exhibitions in the Attractions may be closed for technical or any other reasons without notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any refunds for the payment made directly with an Attraction on any Advance Booking resulting from the failure of the Customer in not completing the train journey.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any issues encountered by the Customer in making a purchase of Advance Booking on the Partners' websites.
- There is no monetary value associated with the Advance Booking and it shall not be exchanged or not redeemed in any form of credits or currency.
Use of this website
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use this web site. If you do not agree with the terms you should not use this website (the 'Site').
The information contained in the Site concerns services and information in relation to ATOC Limited ("DaysOutGuide.co.uk") only.
These Terms (including any amendments made by DaysOutGuide.co.uk) constitute the agreement upon which you are entitled to access and use the Site and will continue in force until such time as either you or we terminate the agreement between us.
The Site is intended to be accessed or used by users in the UK only and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in the Site complies with the regulatory regime of any other countries from which the pages in the Site are accessed.
You may link to the dayoutguide.co.uk website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you. . 'Days Out Guide’ reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Unless otherwise stated, any intellectual property rights arising in respect of the Site's design, text, graphics, its selection and arrangement, software and all other material (the 'Content') on or in the Site belong to DaysOutGuide.co.uk and/or its licenser. Any use of such intellectual
property rights or software is strictly prohibited except where expressly allowed under these Terms.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and store (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) and print individual pages of the Content on paper (but not photocopy them) from the Site only for the purpose of your private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the Content for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However you may only make one copy of the Content. Any other use of the Content, including reproduction for purposes other than that hereby authorised (including the removal of copyright or trade mark notices), creation of an electronic or manual database by systematically downloading and storing the Content, distribution (whether electronically or not) or republication is prohibited.
Any requests for permission to use the Content in a manner otherwise than permitted by these Terms should be addressed to us via our Feedback Form.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk's logo and the name 'DaysOutGuide.co.uk' are UK trademarks. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone else to use or reproduce these trademarks for any reason.
Unauthorised access by third parties
It is possible that third parties such as 'hackers' or 'crackers' may access the Site and alter its contents. DaysOutGuide.co.uk will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with such unauthorised access. DaysOutGuide.co.uk excludes all liability in respect of any unauthorised access to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Site may contain material, including advertising and sponsorship, which originates from third parties. DaysOutGuide.co.uk excludes, to the extent permitted by law, all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy of such material or failure to comply with any relevant law or regulation. It is the responsibility of such third parties to ensure that such material complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
We provide hyper-links from our site to websites of third parties. Please note that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content of linked web sites and accordingly make no warranty or representation as to their contents. DaysOutGuide.co.uk provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on those websites nor are we in any way responsible for any transaction conducted between you and any such third parties to whose web site we provide a link. You proceed to these websites at your own risk.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk makes no express or implied warranty as to:
· The information accessible via the Site being accurate, complete, fit for any particular purpose or current.
· The Content being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
· The operation, quality, functionality, accessibility of the Site.
The information on the Site is provided 'as is' and 'as available'. It is for information purposes only and DaysOutGuide.co.uk does not hold itself out as providing any advice or recommendation of whatsoever nature and you should not rely on any information on the Site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. In particular, while DaysOutGuide.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate, DaysOutGuide.co.uk cannot warrant and does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed on the Site. In particular passengers need to check the up to date train timetable information at the appropriate station.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk shall, unless specifically stated otherwise, not be liable, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death) for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site including (but not limited to) direct or indirect consequential loss, special loss, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, damage to goodwill and claims of third parties whether resulting from use of or inability to use the Site or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure even if DaysOutGuide.co.uk or its employees or agents are advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
All warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations, terms or other liabilities whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (if any) arising out of or in connection with use of (or inability to use) the Site or any material on the Site or any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any material on it is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and in any event DaysOutGuide.co.uk's maximum liability shall be limited in respect of any one incident or a series of two or more connected incidents to an amount equal to the cover provided to DaysOutGuide.co.uk under its policies of insurance.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify DaysOutGuide.co.uk against any claim brought by a third party resulting from use of the Site by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by DaysOutGuide.co.uk in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these Terms. In addition, you shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgements awarded against DaysOutGuide.co.uk arising from any claims and shall provide DaysOutGuide.co.uk with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims at your own expense.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes. You must not illegally transmit, distribute or store any material or violate any applicable regulation. This includes, without limitation, material which is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or intellectual property right which you use without permission.
You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent DaysOutGuide.co.uk's security (referred to as 'cracking' or 'hacking'). In the interests of all our users, DaysOutGuide.co.uk will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement or relevant authorities of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or network.
Any breach of these Terms shall entitle DaysOutGuide.co.uk to immediately terminate your use of the Site and/or the agreement between us without notice.
Your privacy is important to us and we will not release your personal details to any company for marketing purposes without your consent. For more information about why and how we contact our customers, please see our Contact Policy.
All ticket purchases are subject to DaysOutGuide.co.uk's terms and conditions and National Rail Conditions of Travel. You are strongly advised to read these conditions which contain limitations and exclusions relating to our liability in respect of loss caused by delays or cancellations. Once you have received your tickets it is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued are accurate. We are only responsible for issuing tickets in accordance with your instructions.
We aim to keep up to the minute in terms of advances in technology and legal developments. As these areas are changing at an ever increasing rate, we request that you refer to the Site on a regular basis in order to ensure that you are aware of our most recent Terms, Privacy Statement terms and other policies.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk reserves the right to modify, add to or change these Terms, our Privacy Statement, Conditions of Sale and any other policies at any time and any such modifications, additions or changes will be effective immediately on being posted to the Site. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are aware of any such modifications, additions or changes and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the Site after any modifications, additions or changes have been made.
We will do our best to ensure that the Site is what we believe to be relevant, up to date and as interesting as possible and we accordingly reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
Governing law and disputes
This Agreement is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be referred to the English Courts. For the exclusive benefit of DaysOutGuide.co.uk, DaysOutGuide.co.uk retains the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence or your principal place of business.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk is the website of ATOC Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 3069033), whose registered office is at:
First Floor North,
1 Puddle Dock,
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. These Terms can not be varied except in writing by DaysOutGuide.co.uk. Nothing said by any employee or agent of DaysOutGuide.co.uk will be capable of varying these Terms.
If any provision in these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
The parties do not intend any of these clauses to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms, National Rail Conditions of Travel and any specific terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
Last updated 07 June 2023