Terms and Conditions
Voucher Promotional Terms & Conditions
- The promoters are the Train Companies("TOCs") trading as and hereinafter referred to as "Train Companies/ATOC" and its following partners for the 2FOR1 entry campaign ("Special Offers Partners"):
- This offer is open to residents of and visitors to the British Isles, aged 16 years or over.
- One adult (or child) is admitted free of charge when accompanied by one adult who pays the full adult price, unless otherwise stated on the pages of daysoutguide.co.uk website. Other offers e.g. '% off' may apply as stated on the pages of daysoutguide.co.uk website. In the event of a full price and concessionary ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for. Conditions apply to specific attractions. Please refer at all times to the individual terms and conditions listed on this website.
- The offer is obtained upon presentation of a valid voucher downloaded and printed at daysoutguide.co.uk, and valid train tickets (see FAQs for definitions of valid train tickets).
- Oyster cards (including Travelcards on Oyster), Freedom Passes, Underground, DLR, bus, Eurostar and Heathrow Express tickets are not valid with this offer.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, offer or concession rate offered by the attractions e.g. family or group rates or other special offers.
- The validity dates of the offer are stated on the attraction page and/or on the 2FOR1 voucher and are subject to the normal attraction opening dates and times,unless otherwise stated. Please check opening times with attraction prior to visiting.
- All information and prices detailed on the daysoutguide.co.uk pages are subject to change throughout the promotion.
- The attractions venues reserve the right not to redeem, or accept photocopied, damaged, forged or defaced 2FOR1 vouchers.
- The attractions reserve the right to refuse admission where these conditions have not been adhered to the promoter will make no reimbursement for unused tickets.
- Only one discount voucher may be used per two people.
- Tickets purchased in conjunction with daysoutguide.co.uk vouchers must be used on the day of purchase and this offer is not valid with any pre-booked tickets.
- There is no cash alternative in lieu of using a 2FOR1 voucher to visit an attraction or venue or take part in any activity.
- Exchange, re-sale of sale of vouchers is strictly prohibited.
- The promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of property/injuries/or accidents that may occur during visits or whilst taking part in any of the activities.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer in respect of any individual attraction activity without prior notification.
- Please refer at all times to the special conditions, which may apply to individual attractions and venues detailed on the pages of daysoutguide.co.uk website. It is always advisable to reconfirm any such special conditions, along with the entrance rates with your chosen attraction before setting out.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Madame Tussauds
- This voucher is not valid when making advance credit card bookings or on purchase of timed tickets, Priority Entrance or Family Tickets.
- For technical or other reasons some figures may be removed, or parts or all of the exhibition closed.
- This voucher will only entitle an individual to free entry when they are
accompanied by a person, who is 16 years or over and who pays the applicable full rate.
Use of this website
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use this web site. If you do not agree with the terms you should not use this website (the 'Site').
The information contained in the Site concerns services and information in relation to ATOC Limited ("DaysOutGuide.co.uk") only.
These Terms (including any amendments made by DaysOutGuide.co.uk) constitute the agreement upon which you are entitled to access and use the Site and will continue in force until such time as either you or we terminate the agreement between us.
The Site is intended to be accessed or used by users in the UK only and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in the Site complies with the regulatory regime of any other countries from which the pages in the Site are accessed.
Unless otherwise stated, any intellectual property rights arising in respect of the Site's design, text, graphics, its selection and arrangement, software and all other material (the 'Content') on or in the Site belong to DaysOutGuide.co.uk and/or its licenser. Any use of such intellectual property rights or software is strictly prohibited except where expressly allowed under these Terms.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and store (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) and print individual pages of the Content on paper (but not photocopy them) from the Site only for the purpose of your private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the Content for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However you may only make one copy of the Content. Any other use of the Content, including reproduction for purposes other than that hereby authorised (including the removal of copyright or trade mark notices), creation of an electronic or manual database by systematically downloading and storing the Content, distribution (whether electronically or not) or republication is prohibited.
Any requests for permission to use the Content in a manner otherwise than permitted by these Terms should be addressed to us via our Feedback Form.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk's logo and the name 'DaysOutGuide.co.uk' are UK trademarks. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone else to use or reproduce these trademarks for any reason.
Unauthorised access by third parties
It is possible that third parties such as 'hackers' or 'crackers' may access the Site and alter its contents. DaysOutGuide.co.uk will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with such unauthorised access. DaysOutGuide.co.uk excludes all liability in respect of any unauthorised access to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Site may contain material, including advertising and sponsorship, which originates from third parties. DaysOutGuide.co.uk excludes, to the extent permitted by law, all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy of such material or failure to comply with any relevant law or regulation. It is the responsibility of such third parties to ensure that such material complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
We provide hyper-links from our site to web sites of third parties. Please note that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content of linked web sites and accordingly make no warranty or representation as to their contents. DaysOutGuide.co.uk provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on those web sites nor are we in any way responsible for any transaction conducted between you and any such third parties to whose web site we provide a link. You proceed to these web sites at your own risk.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk makes no express or implied warranty as to:
- The information accessible via the Site being accurate, complete, fit for any particular purpose or current.
- The Content being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- The operation, quality, functionality, accessibility of the Site.
The information on the Site is provided 'as is' and 'as available'. It is for information purposes only and DaysOutGuide.co.uk does not hold itself out as providing any advice or recommendation of whatsoever nature and you should not rely on any information on the Site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. In particular, while DaysOutGuide.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate, DaysOutGuide.co.uk cannot warrant and does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed on the Site. In particular passengers need to check the up to date train timetable information at the appropriate station.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk shall, unless specifically stated otherwise, not be liable, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death) for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site including (but not limited to) direct or indirect consequential loss, special loss, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, damage to goodwill and claims of third parties whether resulting from use of or inability to use the Site or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure even if DaysOutGuide.co.uk or its employees or agents are advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
All warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations, terms or other liabilities whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (if any) arising out of or in connection with use of (or inability to use) the Site or any material on the Site or any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any material on it is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and in any event DaysOutGuide.co.uk's maximum liability shall be limited in respect of any one incident or a series of two or more connected incidents to an amount equal to the cover provided to DaysOutGuide.co.uk under its policies of insurance.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify DaysOutGuide.co.uk against any claim brought by a third party resulting from use of the Site by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by DaysOutGuide.co.uk in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these Terms.
In addition, you shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgements awarded against DaysOutGuide.co.uk arising from any claims and shall provide DaysOutGuide.co.uk with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims at your own expense.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes. You must not illegally transmit, distribute or store any material or violate any applicable regulation. This includes, without limitation, material which is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or intellectual property right which you use without permission.
You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent DaysOutGuide.co.uk's security (referred to as 'cracking' or 'hacking'). In the interests of all our users, DaysOutGuide.co.uk will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement or relevant authorities of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or network.
Any breach of these Terms shall entitle DaysOutGuide.co.uk to immediately terminate your use of the Site and/or the agreement between us without notice.
We take the issue of data protection very seriously. Our policy is set out in our Privacy Statement. We may collect information about you while you browse the Site if you are a registered user of the Site. So that we may comply with our obligations under Data Protection legislation, you are required to read and agree to the Privacy Statement before providing us with any information about yourself. Failure to do so is a breach of these Terms.
It is your responsibility to make sure that information which we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Failure to do so will be a breach of these Terms.
All ticket purchases are subject to DaysOutGuide.co.uk's terms and conditions and the National Rail Conditions of Carriage. You are strongly advised to read these conditions which contain limitations and exclusions relating to our liability in respect of loss caused by delays or cancellations. Once you have received your tickets it is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued are accurate. We are only responsible for issuing tickets in accordance with your instructions.
We pride ourselves on keeping up to the minute in terms of advances in technology and legal developments. As these areas are changing at an ever increasing rate, we request that you refer to the Site on a regular basis in order to ensure that you are aware of our most recent Terms, Privacy Statement terms and other policies.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk reserves the right to modify, add to or change these Terms, our Privacy Statement, Conditions of Sale and any other policies at any time and any such modifications, additions or changes will be effective immediately on being posted to the Site. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are aware of any such modifications, additions or changes and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the Site after any modifications, additions or changes have been made.
We will do our best to ensure that the Site is what we believe to be relevant, up to date and as interesting as possible and we accordingly reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
Governing law and disputes
This Agreement is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be referred to the English Courts. For the exclusive benefit of DaysOutGuide.co.uk, DaysOutGuide.co.uk retains the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence or your principal place of business.
DaysOutGuide.co.uk is the website of ATOC Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 3069033), whose registered office is at:
200 Aldersgate Street,
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. These Terms can not be varied except in writing by DaysOutGuide.co.uk. Nothing said by any employee or agent of DaysOutGuide.co.uk will be capable of varying these Terms.
If any provision in these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
The parties do not intend any of these clauses to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These terms, the National Conditions of Carriage and any specific terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.