Get creative this Christmas, inspired by groovy toys and wild games from the 50s 60s and 70s!
Calling all budding toy inventors! Join us for family creative activities at the Museum of Brands from Tuesday 15th November – Thursday 22nd December 2016. Delve in to the toys and games of the 50s 60s and 70s and invent a toy that would delight a child from the era on Christmas morning. All activities free with museum admission.
Explore our Time Tunnel’s enviable toy collection including: Flower Pot Men jigsaws, Scalextrics, Space Hoppers, KerPlunk, Archie Andrews, Sooty and Little Baby Tears from the 70s who cries, sleeps and even wets her nappy! Make sure to bring along your parents and grandparents and watch them get teary eyed over Noddy tiddlywinks, or our shiny Chopper bike.
Contact: Karin Kihlberg, Communications Manager
Phone:020 7243 9617
- Webpage: http://www.museumofbrands.com/whats-on/exhibitions/calling-all-toy-inventors.html
- Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9lxj2jfnjolxeqd/AAAhYUOfyX2Wy4Nztrb9Rimca?dl=0
- Address: Museum of Brands 111-117 Lancaster Road, London W11 1QT UK.
- Open times: Tuesday to Sunday 10am-6pm, Sundays 11am-5pm. Closed Monday except from Bank Holidays
- The Museum is a two minute walk from Ladbroke Grove tube station
- The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising was opened in Gloucester in 1984. The Museum then relocated to London in 2005 before moving to its current location on Lancaster Road in Notting Hill
- The Museum is a registered charity no: 1093538
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Easy coach access