MINI NINJAS ASSEMBLE!
MINI NINJAS ASSEMBLE!
LEGO® NINJAGO™ WORLD COMING SOON TO THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
A new awesome world of ninjas is coming to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this spring (May 2017) with the launch of LEGO® NINJAGO™ World, featuring the UK’s first ever 4D, hand gesture enabled ride.
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World takes guests through interactive NINJAGO character scenes to test balance, agility, speed and creativity: Zane’s Temple Build, Kai’s Spinners and Cole’s Rock Climb. After tackling the activities and perfecting their Spinjitzu skills, guests are prepared for the highly anticipated LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride.
NINJAGO™ The Ride is the first attraction in the UK to use thrilling 4D effects of heat, smoke and wind, alongside state of the art Maestro hand gesture technology, enabling riders to virtually throw fire balls, shock waves, ice and lightning using nothing but their hands, as well as intuitively adapting to each individual’s playing style. This, along with 3D image projection throughout the ride, makes the LEGO® NINJAGO™ World experience feel as real as possible for aspiring young ninjas.
Up to four ninjas can sit in each ride vehicle where their ninja skills will be tested as they score points battling against snake tribes, skeleton ghosts and King of the Skulkuns, before ultimately facing The Great Devourer – a giant serpent who can only be defeated by working together and demonstrating the best Spinjitzu moves.
And of course, a new world means more LEGO models; over 20 new LEGO models can be found in NINJAGO™ World including two five-foot guardian dragons built from 77,280 LEGO bricks protecting the entrance, models of Master Wu and the LEGO NINJAGO™ heroes themselves.
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World opens at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in May 2017. For more information visit; www.legoland.co.uk/LEGONINJAGOWORLD.
- Ride technology manufacturer: Triotech
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World training areas:
- Zane’s Temple Build: Guests can tap into their inner imagination and create LEGO models inspired by LEGO® NINJAGO™
- Kai’s Spinners: Guests can test their balance as they stand on one of Kai’s spinning platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb: Children can test their agility as they scale a rock wall
Park opening/ tickets:
- Park open from 10 March until 30 October 2017 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, October)
- Tickets from £30 when booked online at least 7 days in advance for selected dates.
- Tickets available to book in January. Book here: legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640. Prices correct at time of release.
- LEGO® NINJAGO™ World opens May 2017.
- Ends -
NOTE TO EDITORS
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO, the Brick and Knob configurations and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2016 The LEGO Group.
- The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park where children aged 2 -12 can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. It has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 80 million LEGO®bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
- There are six other LEGOLAND® parks in the world – LEGOLAND® Billund, LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND® Florida, LEGOLAND® Deutschland, LEGOLAND® Malaysia and LEGOLAND® Dubai.
- Merlin Entertainments plc is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 13 hotels and 5 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable experiences to its more than 60 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its c.27,000 employees (peak season). Visit merlinentertainments.biz for more information.
Thank you for signing up to receive the latest news from the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. If you would like any further information or details please do not hesitate to contact me. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please respond to this email.