Full Terms And Conditions 2019
The Voucher entitles holder to one FREE ENTRY per Voucher and per full paying adult.
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the Attraction entrance to The Coca-Cola London Eye (“The London Eye”), The London Eye River Cruise (“The River Cruise”), Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, The London Dungeon, (“The Dungeon”), SEA LIFE London (“SEA LIFE”), then s/he may take with him/her ONE OTHER PERSON who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
Guests can redeem this offer in one of three ways;
- Pre-book your tickets online using a unique code
- Download a voucher online and bring to their chosen attraction
- Pick-up a 2FOR1 leaflet from your local National Rail station and complete a voucher at the back of the leaflet
Please ensure to show your valid National Rail ticket on your arrival to the attraction.
Voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. The Voucher has no cash value. The Voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Voucher for value.
Voucher is valid UNTIL 31st December 2019. Walk up voucher EXCLUDES the following dates at The London Eye: 19-21 April, 20, 21, 27 & 28 July, 3, 4 ,10 & 11 August and 25-31 December but some dates are still available if you pre-book your tickets. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates at The London Eye River Cruise: all weekends in August, 1 September, 19-27 October, 25 December-1 January. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates at Shrek’s Adventure! London: 25 December. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates at the London Dungeon: 25-27, 31 October, 25 December. SEA LIFE London 25 December. Offer is not valid at any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions during the promotional period.
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE/VIA THE TELEPHONE WHEN USING YOUR VOUCHER. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Please be aware that Shrek’s Adventure! London, SEA LIFE, The London Eye, The River Cruise and The London Dungeon are very popular and will require you being booked into an allocated time slot on your day of visit.
- Failure to present and surrender the Voucher to admissions upon arrival will result in an additional charge for one (1) full priced standard admission for the second ticket issued.
- The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions including, but not limited to LATES at The Dungeon and SEA LIFE. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 16 and over at all Attractions.
- Entry is free for children aged 3 and under at all Attractions. Visitors aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, The Dungeon and SEA LIFE . PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there’s no minimum age, we recommend Shrek’s Adventure! London for children aged 6-12 years old. PLEASE NOTE: We recommend the London Dungeon for children aged 12 and over.
- Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
- Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or Attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or Attractions.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the Attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance.
- For further queries on Voucher terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). For Attraction information please visit www.londoneye.com, https://www.londoneye.com/rivercruise/, www.visitsealife.com, www.thedungeons.com, www.madametussauds.com/london, www.shreksadventure.com/london/
- Entry into any participating Merlin Attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
‘Coca-Cola’, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and the design of the ‘Coca-Cola Contour Bottle’ are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. © 2017 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
Last updated 1 May 2019