Regional Terms And Conditions 2019
ATOC FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Days Out Guide voucher/unique promo code allows you to one FREE ENTRY with one full paying adult. To redeem this offer, you will be served a unique code and the booking link for the attraction which has been chosen, you can then follow the steps online in order to purchase your attraction tickets. Please present a train ticket on your visit to the attraction. Alternatively you can download a voucher and present on the door of the attraction. On arrival at the attraction you are required to present a valid train ticket. Please check guidelines here. If a valid train ticket cannot be supplied you will be required to purchase your second ticket on the gate.
These Voucher Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- If the holder of the Voucher buys a fully priced Child or Adult entrance ticket at the entrance on a valid entry date to one of the following participating attractions: Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort (“Chessington”), THORPE PARK Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, The Bear Grylls Adventure, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The York, Edinburgh or Blackpool Tower Dungeons, (“The Dungeons”), The Blackpool Tower Eye or The Blackpool Tower Circus (“The Blackpool Tower Attractions”), LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres Manchester and Birmingham, SEA LIFE Bray, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries in the UK (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough and Hunstanton), (the "Attraction") then s/he may take with him/her ONE OTHER PERSON who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: No bookings for this promotion will be accepted over the phone. You cannot book online when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance on a valid date. Alternatively, you can book your full priced Child or Adult entrance ticket and your free ticket entitling one Adult to free entry online by going through the steps on the Days Out Guide.
- Voucher is valid UNTIL, season end of the Resort Theme Parks (Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Alton Towers Resort and LEGOLAND Windsor Resort) and 31st December at all other attractions.
- The offer EXLCUDES the following dates:
Attraction Exclusion Dates
All Merlin Attractions 25th December 2019
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort 30th November 2019
1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th
The Blackpool Tower & Blackpool Tower Circus 6th October ‐ 4th November 2019
THORPE PARK Resort 19th August – 30th August 2019
18th‐31st October 2019
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon 27th October ‐ 31st October 2019
The York and Edinburgh Dungeon 14th February 2019
16th – 24th February 2019
26th‐31st October 2019
26th & 31st December 2019
Alton Towers Resort 19th August – 30th August 2019
8th, 9th, 10th November 2019
Chessington World of Adventures Resort 19th August – 30th August 2019
16th February – 24th February 2019
5th, 6th,12th ,13th, 19th , 20th ,26th & 27th January 2019
2nd , 3rd , 9th ,10th & 16th – 24th February 2019
9th , 10th ,16th , 17th , 23rd & 24th November 2019
Winters Tail Event:
30th December – 2nd January 2019
2nd March 2019
23rd & 24th November 2019
30th November & 1st December 2019
7th , 8th , 13th – 24th , 27th & 28th December 2019
The Bear Grylls Adventure 16th ‐ 24th February 2019
25th May ‐ 2nd June 2019
19th August – 30th August 2019
26th October ‐ 3rd November 2019
21st December ‐ 5th January 2020
Warwick Castle 19th - 30th August 2019
2020 exclusion dates will be available at the end of the 2019 season. The voucher also excludes any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Christmas events at all Attractions unless already included in entry ticket, at some attractions an upgrade may be available. NB: The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions. Seats for The Blackpool Tower Circus are allocated on a first come first served basis and may sell out. Opening times at all Blackpool attractions may vary during the winter season please check website in advance. The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims soft play not included.
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE.. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The offer is not valid at Secondary Attractions including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims in The Blackpool Tower. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets including, but not limited to, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure has different height/weight/age restrictions to the other attractions, these can be found here www.beargryllsadventure.com/birmingham/plan‐your‐visit/which‐age‐height‐and‐weightrestrictions‐apply
- The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, The Glamping Village at Warwick Castle‐ an additional cost applies. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs.
- The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
- Adult is 12 and over at Warwick Castle. Adult is 15 and over at SEA LIFE aquariums & Sanctuaries, Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Dungeon. Adult is 16 and over at the Coca‐Cola London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park and The London, York and Edinburgh Dungeons. Adult is 18 and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or Birmingham without an accompanying child aged 17 and under. The Bear Grylls Adventure is designed for guests 8+, and if you are under 18 you will need permission from a parental guardian and to complete your Adventure Portal documents.
- Entry is free for children under 1 year of age at The Blackpool Tower Circus. Entry is free for children under 3cyears of age at Warwick Castle, Shrek’s Adventure! London, the Coca‐Cola London Eye, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, The Edinburgh and York Dungeons, SEA LIFE aquariums & Sanctuaries, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds London. PLEASE NOTE: AN ADMISSION FEE IS CHARGED FOR ALL CHILDREN (AGED 3‐14) AND ALL TODDLERS (AGED 1 AND 2) TO ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SEAT WITHIN THE BLACKPOOL TOWER CIRCUS. Children under the age of 8 will not be permitted to take part in any activities at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
- Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at SEA LIFE Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough , Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton, Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye and Circus. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16 at Edinburgh Dungeon. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and over at The York, London Blackpool Dungeon. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, SEA LIFE London, Madame Tussauds London and SEA LIFE Birmingham. Visitors under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at Warwick Castle. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester or Birmingham without an accompanying child aged 17 years or younger. At The Bear Grylls Adventure under 16s will need a guardian over 18 on their activities with them, 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied but they will be unable to supervise others.
- PLEASE NOTE: Whilst there’s no minimum age, we recommend Shrek’s Adventure! London for children aged 6‐12 years old. No person aged 16 and over can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester & Birmingham without an accompanying child aged 17 and under.
- Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non‐transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in‐conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre‐purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q‐bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
- Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Please note The York Dungeon does not have a ride feature available.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
- Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to Warwick Castle.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. Please note: you cannot book online or over the phone when using your Voucher; in order to use the Voucher you must purchase your ticket at the Attraction entrance.
- For Attraction information please visit www.altontowers.com, www.THORPEPARK.com, www.chessington.com, www.LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.warwick‐castle.com, www.birmingham.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk, www.manchester.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk, www.theblackpooltower.com, www.visitsealife.com, www.thedungeons.com, www.madametussauds.com/blackpool, www.sealifeweymouth.com, and www.beargryllsadventure.com/birmingham.
- Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
"Bear Grylls" is a registered trademark of Bear Grylls Ventures LLP
Last updated 12 August 2019