Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Win 1 of 3 Family tickets to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Brick or Treat
Voucher Promotional Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Rail Delivery Group
- Competition closes at 23:59 on 10th October 2019.
- Only 1 entry per person. Any duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- Prize cannot be sold, is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of the competition closing date.
- If winner does not respond within 5 days, then ATOC Ltd reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- ATOC Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the survey and prize, or terminate or temporarily suspend this free prize draw, in the event of any unforeseen circumstance outside their reasonable control, or through any difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- ATOC Ltd and their partners accept no responsibility for difficulties accessing the website or submitting an entry to this free prize draw. No responsibility is accepted for lost or delayed entries; any such entries will be declared invalid.
- Employees and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of ATOC Ltd and any agents, train companies and anyone professional connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter.
- ATOC Ltd will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize that we do not provide. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers of the prize directly at the time.
- Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
- You can obtain the prize draw winner(s) details (first name and county) for 30 days after the closing date by sending an email to email@example.com with the survey title in the subject line.
- Winners of competitions will be notified using the contact details provided in their entry. Where a prize is being offered by one of our partners, your contact details may be provided to them in order for them to fulfil the prize.
- The competition is run by ATOC Limited, 200 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HD. Railcards, Days Out Guide and National Rail are trade marks of ATOC Ltd.
- Terms and all promotion rules are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms and Conditions - Merlin Entertainment
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Competition T&Cs
1. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) of Merlin Entertainments (Merlin), Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and any other companies associated with the competition
2. Competition dates: the competition will start on the 7th October 2019 and entries will be accepted until 23:59GMT on 10th October 2019
3. Entry requirements: Customers will enter the social competition set by Rail Delivery Group
4. For the avoidance of doubt only one entry will be accepted per social media account
5. Winner Selection and notification: winners will be selected at random and will be contacted by Rail Delivery Group
6. The Prize: Prize includes 3 x 4 tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort to be used before 2nd November 2019.
7. Max one prize per household
8. General: Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
9. Entries that are incomplete or illegible, will not be valid and deemed void
10. All entries must be made by the person entering the competition
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries or claims lost or delayed via email/phone
12. RDG is not responsible to provide travel to and from Windsor
13. This prize is subject to the individual attractions terms and conditions found here; www.legoland.co.uk/tickets‐and‐passes/terms‐and‐conditions/park/
14. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Merlin reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment
15. The winner and their companions agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co‐operate with any other reasonable requests by Merlin to any post‐winning publicity
16. The attraction entry tickets can only be used by the prize winner and as stipulated. The tickets are non transferrable and not for resale. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of the tickets will render them automatically void
17. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
18. Merlin Entertainments’ decision is final in relation to promotional matters
19. Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting an entry, you consent to Merlin Entertainments processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and notifying and advertising the winners.