Competition Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. One entry per person. All entrants must be over the age of 18.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The prize winners will be drawn within a week of the closing date. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
4. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
5. No other equivalent prize will be given. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize is non-transferable.
6. Participants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering into the prize draw.
7. The winner's name can be found on request by emailing email@example.com.
8. Delivery will be arranged upfront with the winner and the prize will be sent by post.
9. First Class Off-Peak Return train tickets are only valid in the London and South East area - terms and conditions. Off-Peak Standard Return train tickets are valid between any two stations in the National Rail network - terms and conditions apply.
10. By opting into this prize draw you may receive specially selected train ticket offers, exclusive promotions from your regional train operator and updates from the Third Party competition provider. If you do not wish to receive special train ticket offers or exclusive promotional offers, please state 'opt out' in the Address field when completing your entry.
11. Entries from third party websites (including competition websites) will not be accepted. ATOC Ltd reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
12. ATOC Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the survey and prize, or terminate or temporarily suspend this free prize draw, in the event of any unforeseen circumstance outside their reasonable control, or through any difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13. ATOC Ltd will not be held responsible for any elements of the prize. Any dissatisfaction must be taken up with the providers directly at the time.
14. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
15. ATOC Ltd and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties accessing the website or submitting an entry to this free prize draw. No responsibility is accepted for lost or delayed entries; any such entries will be declared invalid.
16. Employees and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of ATOC Ltd and any agents, subsidiaries, associated companies and anyone professional connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter.
17. The promotion is run by ATOC Limited, 200 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HD
18. Terms and all promotion rules are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Ripley's Believe it or Not!
1. The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and ATOC containing offers, news, competitions and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must supply your name, date of birth, email address and provide a correct answer to the question.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. Only one entry per person per prize draw.
8. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Multiple entries from the same person and/or email address will not be counted.
9. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
10. The closing date of the Prize Draw is midnight on 23 October 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
11. One winner will be chosen for each of the prize draws at random from entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. The one winner will receive entry tickets to Ripley's Believe It or Not! London, tickets to see Wicked, an overnight stay at the London Hilton on Park Lane, a meal at Planet Hollywood, return ten travel to London, a Ripley's goodie bag containing Ripley’s branded items. This prize is for a family of four consisting of two adults aged 16+ and two children aged 4-15 years.
13. The winner will be notified by email on or before 24 October 2016 and must provide the visit date within 14 days of being notified of the win. The visit date can be any time until 3rd April 2017, subject to availability. Prize may be taken on trips made Monday to Thursday only, excluding 19 December 2016 to 1 January 2017, 13 February 2017 to 19 February 2017 and 3 April 2017 to 9 April 2017. Once chosen, the visit date cannot be amended, transferred or cancelled for any reason.
14. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified of winning, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and another will be selected (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
15. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
16. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 24 October 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wicked ATOC, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London, 1 Piccadilly Circus, London, W1J 0DA.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
18. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
19. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London and their related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
20. Promoter: Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London.