We want you to feel confident and reassured when travelling by train which is why we’re taking extra steps to make your journey safer. Please check the latest travel advice before you set off and make sure you wear a face covering (unless you are exempt).
Enjoy your day out:
- You must pre-book your 2FOR1 entry tickets via ‘Online Booking’ on the attraction page. In order to minimise contact, leaflet and paper vouchers are unavailable at this time.
- You must wear face coverings on your train journey, unless exempt
- Make sure you travel at quieter times and always check the latest travel information at nationalrail.co.uk before you set off
If an attraction does not offer ‘Online Booking’, please be aware that this means they are currently unavailable on 2FOR1. We are working with attractions to rejoin, when the time is right for them.
'We're Good to Go' mark:
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business adheres Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Our attractions offering 2FOR1 entry when you go by train have been identified with the ‘We’re Good to Go’ Official UK mark on their attraction page.
The rail industry is taking extra steps to make your journey safer by:
- Maximising space – running more trains and carriages to make extra room
- Boosting cleaning – cleaning trains and stations more regularly
- Helping with hygiene – making it easier for you to keep your hands clean
- Improving information – with people and technology to help you at every stage
Please also follow our recommended guidance before and during your journey so we can all travel with confidence:
- Wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) or you could get a fine of up to £3,200
- Travel at quieter times and make the most of your Railcard discount when travelling off-peak
- Check the latest travel information at nationalrail.co.uk and by signing up to Alert Me via Messenger before you set off
- Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your journey
Find out more about what we’re doing to keep you safe and our Travel Safer Pledge here