Enjoy your day out:
- You must pre-book your 2FOR1 entry tickets via ‘Online Booking’ on the attraction page, or download and print your voucher via 'Get Voucher'. Please note, station leaflets are unavailable at this time.
- You must wear face coverings on your train journey, unless exempt.
- Make sure you travel at quieter times and always check the latest travel information at nationalrail.co.uk before you set off.
- Check in to the NHS COVID-19 app (if 16+) or provide contact details upon arrival at the attraction.
If an attraction does not offer ‘Online Booking’ or 'Get Voucher', please be aware that this means they are currently unavailable on 2FOR1. We are working with attractions to rejoin, when the time is right for them.
Book with Confidence - Make changes to your train tickets fee free :
If your plans change, you can amend date and time of Advanced tickets fee free up until 6pm the day before you travel, and until 31/12/21. Fare price difference may apply.
Advance tickets purchased online can be exchanged for a voucher for future journey. Fee free changes also apply to Off-Peak and Anytime tickets, up to the date of departure.
'We're Good to Go' mark:
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business adheres Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Our attractions offering 2FOR1 entry when you go by train have been identified with the ‘We’re Good to Go’ Official UK mark on their attraction page.
Please also follow our recommended guidance before and during your journey so we can all travel with confidence:
- Travel at quieter times and make the most of your Railcard discount when travelling off-peak
- Check the latest travel information at nationalrail.co.uk and by signing up to Alert Me via Messenger before you set off
- Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your journey
There are different rules in other parts of Great Britain. So, if you're travelling in Wales or Scotland, please check the latest government advice.
Find out more about what we’re doing to keep you safe and our Travel Safer Pledge here