Is my ticket valid for 2FOR1 and other offers?
The following ticket types are fine to use for 2FOR1 and other offers:
- National Rail tickets - purchased from a train operating company or retailer, including:
- Gatwick Express
- Stansted Express
- Travelcards - only when purchased from a National Rail station.
- eTickets - showing the National Rail logo
- Season Tickets (7-Day, Monthly or longer)
- Gold Record Card (when shown as evidence of a Season ticket held on smartcard)
- National Rail train company issued smartcards (shown as evidence of a ticket held on smartcard e.g. The Key, c2c smart)
- BritRail passes (if the attraction has specified that they will accept these tickets)
- Rail Staff Leisure Card
If you are making a one-way journey or your return ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to qualify for 2FOR1 and other offers on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail ticket to qualify for 2FOR1 and other offers on any day on or between your outward and return dates. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for 2FOR1 and other offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Standard credit card sized tickets:
National Rail smartcards with the 'S' symbol:
The following ticket types cannot be used for 2FOR1 or other offers:
- Oyster card (including concessionary cards)
- Travelcards sold from London Underground or DLR stations
- Freedom Pass
- Tickets sold in-flight (or mobile) for Stansted Express or Gatwick Express where the National Rail logo is not present
- Heathrow Express tickets
- Eurostar tickets
- eTickets where the National Rail logo is not present
Alternatively, to avoid any confusion, the best indication of a valid ticket is the inclusion of the National Rail symbol (double arrow).
Can I use an Oyster card?
No, the 2FOR1 London attractions partners DO NOT recognise Oyster as being valid accompanying rail tickets, unless it is a Gold Card record card for an Annual Season ticket held on Oyster.
Can I use London Underground, DLR, or London Bus only tickets?
No, however if your travel ticket has an element of National Rail travel included, e.g. any type of Travelcard, train/tube inclusive ticket sold by National Rail operated ticket office or third party retailer, then the answer is yes.
I am having technical difficulties
If you are having difficult using this website or redeeming a voucher, you can contact us.
Days Out Guide requires Adobe Reader to be installed to access our vouchers which are available as PDF file format only.